wow...i really think i'm the only one on this blog with embarrassing pictures. i guess you give up all your rights when you become a daughter-in-law...
Really, Kat's little belly is how I look when I overeat. It is ridiculous. I am glad to see Matthew still has a sense of humor and Kat puts up with him. Precious Frankie!
The story behind the mini scooter is this, they were out playing football one morning and Cory Lehano brought his little pocket rocket bike. They all took turns riding it. Kathleen even rode it. It is one of my favorite pictures of Wendell. He used to ride dirt bikes. And the white shorts showing under his blue shorts are those compression shorts...
Hahahahahahaha! Prego bellies make such a great canvas, don't they? And, based on the genes, I'm sure your grandbaby will be significantly cuter than that.
Ha, Ha, I also very much enjoyed the pict of Bishop on the little bike. I don't know which one is better!! Maybe you could post the picture of Ryan and the Barbie!!! That one would take the cake!!
wow...i really think i'm the only one on this blog with embarrassing pictures. i guess you give up all your rights when you become a daughter-in-law...
ReplyDeletethis is disturbing.
ReplyDeletei am sure she will be much cuter than that and hopefully without the mustache!! like your background. love the prego belly though!
ReplyDeleteewwww. gross.
ReplyDeleteReally, Kat's little belly is how I look when I overeat. It is ridiculous. I am glad to see Matthew still has a sense of humor and Kat puts up with him. Precious Frankie!
ReplyDeleteawww. . .he must have been bored. Kat is a trooper for letting him draw on her belly.
ReplyDeleteQuestion. What is the story behind bishop riding on that mini scooter? It's a pretty funny pic!
The story behind the mini scooter is this, they were out playing football one morning and Cory Lehano brought his little pocket rocket bike. They all took turns riding it. Kathleen even rode it. It is one of my favorite pictures of Wendell. He used to ride dirt bikes. And the white shorts showing under his blue shorts are those compression shorts...
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha! Prego bellies make such a great canvas, don't they? And, based on the genes, I'm sure your grandbaby will be significantly cuter than that.
ReplyDeleteMatthew's not the artist in the family, eh? =)
Ha, I very much enjoyed this picture. I wish my belly was that cute when I was prego!!!
ReplyDeleteHa, Ha, I also very much enjoyed the pict of Bishop on the little bike. I don't know which one is better!! Maybe you could post the picture of Ryan and the Barbie!!! That one would take the cake!!
ReplyDelete