Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Shower

Last Saturday Kat's mom and sister-in-law had a baby shower for her. Kat looked cute and received a lot of things that they will need for the baby. We played the "dress the baby with toilet paper game", so I volunteered Kathleen to represent our team. I think she makes a precious baby. I made the bonnet. She's so lucky to have me as her mother.




Right after the baby shower Kathleen went to a military ball with one of her friends. I really don't see why she couldn't just wear the toilet paper.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Kathleen is lucky to have such a mom! You make me smile everytime I read your post! And she is such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i had no idea i looked that fantastic at the shower. i think we should have left it a crotchless diaper, dont you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby showers are so much fun! and kat has a better pic of her this time. you did an awesome job at dressing up kathleen like a baby. and she looks drop dead gorgeous in her gown. you must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So few people can pull off both an evening gown and a flushable diaper. My, what a versatile young lady she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen totall blew away the other babies. I hat really put her over the top. Love her dress for the Army Prom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow she looks amazing in that dress! and the TP!! kat looks so great, can't wait to meet this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathleen has had quite the outfits recently!!! The first so "cute" and second so classy! Can't wait to see you! (Brett going to finally think the Jung's are real!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun game and looks like everyone had fun at the shower. Kathleen looks so lovely in that evening dress.

    ReplyDelete