Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome little Kaleb!

Congratulations Cammie and Daryl Downer on the birth of their son Kaleb! He was born February 9.

He's very cute.


Here's the whole family. Kaleb was getting a little tired of me at this point.
He did give me a little smile when I promised to stop though.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. he is so cute. hope he is doing better. i hope to see her when i get back home. the weather is so beautiful here, haven't even needed a coat but it is supposed to get colder as the week goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i read the title at first I thought you were talking about caleb bishop. I wondered if you were so excited that he came over to our house or something. haha. cute baby. congrats cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Maybe next time Caleb Bishop comes over I will do a post. I would have to call it Welcome big Caleb though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll! Thanks for posting these pics. I'm so glad they're home!

    (I think it's Kaleb, with a "k", by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  5. matt said it is with a K. kathleen is hilarious. we tried to get him to come over!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Cammie and family! Babies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete