Good morning! Here is a typical day for me. I hope you can stand the excitment! First let's go check my box. I share with Pam since we are both SSCs.

Next I'll go to the front counter and sign in. There's Ann sitting at her desk. She's one of the office clerks. That's Lorri standing there. Her desk is right behind Ann's. She's my clerk. Get back to work Lorri.

That's better. She does a really good job for Pam and I.

This is Mamo (pretending to talk on the phone) and Gail. She counts money all of the time. I don't really know why.

This is Marie (in the white jacket) she's the counselor's clerk, Mavis, she's in charge of the front office and is our principal's secretary, and Alice - school nurse.

Here's is Greg, one of our vice principals. We have three.

And this is Wayne our school security officer. He handles the serious stuff. And Val our principal.

Here's Kevin in the supply room. He is one of the custodians. He's a great guy.

Well, let's leave the front office and walk out the back door to C building. That's where my office is. It's also where the cafeteria is. Lets stop by there and see Gayle. She is my favorite vice principal.

Hi Gayle. She made me take two pictures of her because she didn't like the first one. A lot of the teachers are scared of her. I don't know why.

And here's Pam (the other SSC) in our office. The door is on her side. I'm sitting at my desk.

After school we sometimes sell ice cream to raise money for various things. This time we are trying to save up to buy Smart Water for the students. We give it to them when they take the Hawaii State Assessments. It makes them feel smarter.

And finally, my favorite thing about our school is the little piglets. They are wild and live in the gulch behind our school. There used to be 17 and now there are only 6. Sometimes if I go out behind my building during the day they are there. It's because our cafeteria manager takes them the leftovers. They are very cute, but they smell bad.
BYE!
This is a video. Click on the play button at the bottom if you want to watch it.
Sondra, you are an awesome blogger. I'm so impressed I could spit, or something a little more ladylike:) What does SSC stand for?
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! I think I might do this too, except there would be one picture, of me sitting at my desk and thats it. Oh, maybe I could include a picture of the copy room.
ReplyDelete